Think better together.
Real-time online collaborative
brainstorming and decision making
free 14-day trial
Hey there, you’re logged in!
The effective way for your group to plan, brainstorm, discuss and decide.
You’ve probably encountered the usual issues of group decision making… People who dominate the conversation, quiet people whose ideas never get heard and all those post-it notes you have to write up.
GroupMap solves this by capturing individual thinking first, then reveal the group perspective, all in real-time. Now that’s true collaborative decision making.
1. Create your map
2. Invite your team
3. Capture responses
4. See the results
These are what we call maps.
From groups of 2 or 2000, in the same room or around the world , our collaboration tools and graphic organizers reveal what everyone thinks in an organized and insightful way.
Customize to fit your process.
GroupMap is very flexible so you can build maps around your own process. We have kept the interface simple so you can focus on with your brainstorming.
Choose how your group reaches consensus.
We give you all the group decision making tools you need to prioritize, decide and take action.
Share the outcomes.
Our reports provide evidence and transparency into the group decision making process.
Ready to improve group brainstorming and decision making? Create your first map and invite people in to start sharing their thoughts.
Your free trial gives you access to all of our features. You don’t even need to provide your credit card details.
Not convinced yet? Take a tour…
Here are just a few of our happy GroupMappers.
Learn more about GroupMap.
GroupMap can help you dramatically improve the output of brainstorming, group decision making and online collaboration. Learn more via the information on the right.
There are proven reasons why people should brainstorm online and GroupMap provides you with a range of brainstorming tools to maximize this. These include:
- No production block – everyone can have their say a lot faster and ideas are shared in real time.
- Real time results – Retyping sticky notes and photos of whiteboard, counting sticky dots or ratings is time consuming, manual and is a waste of resources given the cost of meetings.
- Equal say – Anonymity settings and multiple brainstorming styles to cater for different problems.
- Flexible brainstorming – Allows you to set and change how you brainstorm online throughout your activity
GroupMap makes your planning and group decision making a lot easier and more efficient by providing a set of customizable brainstorming tools which you can use to fit your activity or design your own activity to brainstorm online. The results are exportable and you get even more insight into how people participated, statistics on ideas and evidence of the process. It removes the effect of group think and reticence in traditional brainstorming and gives facilitators a set of unique features that ensures greater focus on the issue at hand. Participants can brainstorm online directly from their smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC – before, during or after the event.
GroupMap is an ideal decision making tool for facilitators, consultants and other fans of collaborative decision making. It provides a simple but insightful way to give participants a way to choose the best ideas.
- Participants can position ideas along a scale, or in order on a list so you get a prioritised list that can be visualized quickly.
- Use voting for group decision making through the idea of dotmocracy, allowing them to either allocate one or more dot votes to an idea. These are automatically tallied in the results, allowing you to sort and size them according to the number of dot votes.
- Use sliders and let participants rate ideas on up to 3 dimensions for each idea (e.g. low to high, happy to unhappy). Display the ideas by the average rating but then drill down to see how each idea was rated by everyone.
- Use likes and dislikes on ideas to get a sense of which ideas are getting the thumbs up or thumbs down.
- Use the suggestive style of brainstorming which “suggests’ a number ideas in turn between participants allowing them to add or remove it (from their map only) to indicate consensus, without the impact of information overload and groupthink.
These features are just some of the ways you can enhance your group decision making process. Our group decision tool is designed to improved collaborative decision making which improves engagement, morale and buy in for the final action.
As an online collaboration tool, GroupMap is designed for teams to plan, brainstorm, prioritize and report on a range of education, business and consultation activities. Unlike other online collaboration software, we are aimed squarely how people think together, rather than just file sharing. Examples of online collaboration used by our clients include:
- Gathering insights from workshop and conference participants
- Project management meetings – stakeholders, risk planning, issue management, retrospectives.
- Conflict and change management within organizations which require greater engagement.
- Innovation brainstorming workshops for ideation around product and service design and delivery
- Strategic planning using industry business based templates for creating and planning strategies.
- Group response systems in flipped classrooms, interactive presentations, government consultation workshops and lectures.
So when planning on your next group activity, if your goal is to find an online collaboration tool that does more than just send files, then check out GroupMap. There’s also a 14 day free trial. You’ll see that we are an online collaboration software designed to give you the flexibility in workflow, a range of templates to focus online collaboration and a way to showcase your results.